Terms and ConditionsTopics:
- Christmas Orders
- Priority Delivery Upgrade Offer
- Delivery Costs & Terms
- Christmas Returns
- BFPO & VAT Free Purchasing
- Out of Stock Items
- Data Protection/Privacy
- Methods of Payment
- Age and Legal Restrictions on Specific Goods
- Batteries and WEEE
- SIA 2012 Boot Voucher
- 10% off promo
You are deemed to place an order with us by ordering via our online checkout process. As part of our checkout process you will be given the opportunity to check your order and to correct any errors. We will send you an order acknowledgement by email detailing the products you have ordered. Our acceptance of an order takes place when we despatch the order.
By advertising the goods, we are under no obligation to provide them. We may refuse to accept an order:
- where goods are not available;
- where we cannot obtain authorisation for your payment;
- if there has been a pricing or product description error; or
- if you do not meet any eligibility criteria set out in our terms and conditions.
The list is not exhaustive and there may be other reasons for not accepting an order.
Payment has to be made at the time of order for web-based sales and no credit can be given. Customers making bulk purchases on behalf of a government or commercial organisation, under certain circumstances may be given credit; this should be arranged through Patrol Store.
Any inconsistencies to your order must be reported within 5 days of delivery. This includes incorrect and missing items. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Delivery Costs & Terms
How your order will be sent:
UK Standard Orders weighing under 2kg will be sent Royal Mail 1st Class, orders over 2kg will be sent Interlink Express Courier. All Priority Delivery orders will be sent via Interlink Express courier for delivery next working day.
Orders to BFPO addresses will be sent Standard Royal Mail First Class. Although BFPO orders will be shipped same day, please allow significant additional delivery time to arrive at the destination address.
All in stock priority orders placed online before 15:00, or before 14:30 if placed by phone, Monday-Friday (excluding Bank Holidays and stated closed days) will be dispatched same day. Delivery times will depend on your location and chosen shipping method. Standard delivery should take 2 to 3 days but can take upto 15 working days. Priority Delivery is next working day between 9 and 5 and is fully tracked and insured. Saturday delivery is available online between 15:00 on Thurdsay and 15:00 on Friday, or over the phone between 15:00 on Thursday and 14:30 on Friday, for delivery on Saturday between 09:00 and 12:00. Both Saturday and Priority Delivery will require a signature on delivery.
PLEASE allow for adverse weather conditions when choosing your shipping method. Although we will ship the item via your chosen method, we cannot physically guarantee the ability of the carrier to reach your address if roads are blocked with snow, ice, flooding, lanslips, fallen trees etc.
Please note that Priority and Saturday Delivery are only available to UK Mainland addresses, excluding Scottish Highlands.
European Priority Orders will be sent via DPD Signed for Road Courier for delivery in 5-7 Working Days fully tracked and insured.
Refusal to accept delivery of an order will result in a £15 deduction from the refund against the cost of goods.
If you need your order re consigned to a new address, (excluding a neighbors) after dispatch unfortunately a £10 surcharge will have to be applied to cover the courier fees.
If you are unable to receive a delivery and the goods are returned to us a second postage equal to the original will be require to re dispatch the goods, or if a refund is requested, a £15 deduction will be applied.
Please ensure that you enter a complete and accurate delivery address as PatrolStore.com can not be held responsible items which go missing or are delayed due to in accurate or incomplete delivery address information.
Unfortunately "Standard Delivery" is not a tracked service and is not considered lost until 15 working days have passed from the date of dispatch. Once 15 working days have expired we will provide a replacement via a courier or special delivery service. We regret that we can not refund standard items that are lost, or send replacements before the 15 working day period. Please choose "Priority" delivery if you require items urgently.
UK Mainland Standard
UK Mainland Priority
Highlands & Islands of Scotland Standard
FK17-99, G83, KW1-14, IV, HS, KA27-28, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH15-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE, AB51
2Kg-5 kg £6.99
5Kg-10 kg £9.99
N Ireland, Isle of Man & Isles of Scilly Standard
BT, IM, TR21-25
2Kg-5 kg £6.99
5Kg-10 kg £9.99
Channel Islands Standard
2Kg-5 kg £6.99
5Kg-10 kg £9.99
Isle of White Standard
2Kg-5 kg £6.99
5Kg-10 kg £9.99
Note: there is currently a 2kg weight restriction to BFPO addresses in Afghanistan and Iraq.
10kg + £29.99
Guarantee: If your order does not arrive within the specified time frame for your delivery address, we will refund the full cost of your postage and packing to you.
Items occasionally go out of stock. You will be informed within 1 working day if an item you have ordered is out of stock.
Please call to discuss deliveries weighing more than 30Kg, 0845 505 1015
*Free P&P on Sign up is limited to UK Mainland Addresses Excluding Highlands and Islands Of Scotland and is not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
Priority Delivery Upgrade Offer
This offer is only available to residents of mainland UK
Delivery exclusions include: Highlands & Islands of Scotland, FK17-99, G83, KW1-14, IV, HS, KA27-28, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH15-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE, AB51, N Ireland, Isle of Man & Isles of Scilly, BT, IM, TR21-25, Channel Islands, Isle of White PO30-41 and BFPO addresses.
Please see our standard terms and conditions for explanation on our standard and priority delivery service.
We reserve the right to not ship your products if we feel this offer is being abused. You will be contacted and a refund issued if required. This offer is only valid online.
If you’re not happy with your purchase from Patrol Store, send it back within 14 days (21 days for BFPO addresses) and we’ll provide you with a replacement or a refund*. Unlike other online retailers there are no handling or administration fees and no second postage charge all you pay is the cost of returning the goods to us and we will send your replacement completely free! ** (Limited to one free exchange per item, further exchanges will require a fee equal to the original P&P charge unless the item is faulty.)
We aim to process returns as quickly as possible but please allow 10 working days for completion of the requested returns process, whether it is a refund or re delivery of a replacement or alternative product. Please bear in mind we will not normally contact customers when processing a return unless there is a problem with instructions given on the returns form.
To help us deal with your return efficiently, please note the following information:
• In all cases items must be returned with a printed copy of your returns form
• Items should be returned in the condition they arrived***, together with the completed returns form including a brief explanation of the reason for return.
• Please ensure that returned goods are well packed to prevent damage.
• Items should be returned with their original undamaged packaging otherwise a £5 re packaging charge will be applied. Items with damaged packaging will only be accepted if they are faulty.
• Customers are responsible for the cost of returning goods to NSI (HQ) Ltd.
• We recommend that goods are returned by registered post. If goods are not sent by registered post, we cannot be held responsible if they do not reach us.
• Some goods are covered by the manufacturers’ warranty and you are requested to comply with the manufacturers’ directions pertaining to them.
• Where an item is damaged or defective please contact customer services to arrange a warranty claim.
* For hygiene reasons we cannot accept returns of earpieces or underwear. Excludes Books, DVDs, CD ROMs, downloadable content or other intellectual property.
** Free exchange limited to UK Mainland Only. Orders outside UK Mainland will require a secondary postage charge equal to the original.
*** Please try on clothing or boots very carefully WITHOUT removing any tags or labelling as once worn they will not be eligible for a refund.
Christmas Returns Policy
All items purchased between 1st of December and 24th of December will have an extended returns period of which lasts until the January 30th. If an item you have purchased or received as a present during this period is the wrong size or unsuitable, please follow the normal Returns procedure. All other normal returns conditions still apply.
BFPO & VAT Free Purchasing
All items are shown inclusive of UK VAT at 20% (VAT Number 862 3170 36).
Do you have a BFPO address? Click here.
Outside Europe? Customers who have a delivery address outside the European Union (EU) do not have to pay UK Value Added Tax (VAT) and this includes members of HM Forces at BFPO addresses outside the EU. Personnel outside the EU will have the cost of their basket (order) recalculated at checkout with the VAT deducted.
Inside Europe? HM Forces personnel with a delivery address outside the UK but inside the EU may also be exempt from paying VAT but only when a correctly completed and signed form 15(10) has been provided. This form is available by clicking here.
Customers who give a BFPO delivery address in the EU will have their order processed, but it will not be despatched until the completed 15(10) has been supplied. If within 14 days the 15(10) has not been submitted, the order will be cancelled.
It is a criminal offence to make false declarations relating to your tax status.
Personnel serving on HM Ships are not VAT exempt.
There is currently a 2kg weight restriction on parcels to Iraq and Afghanistan.
Tracking and insurance for orders sent to BFPO addresses will apply only up to receipt at the UK distribution hub.
Out of Stock Items
If we cannot provide an item we will despatch the parts of the order that are available and contact you to inform you of the delivery times of items out of stock. It may also be possible to provide an alternative item.
We take data protection and your privacy very seriously. Being from the police and military environments ourselves, we understand its importance.
Patrol Store is run by NSI (HQ) Ltd, part of the NSI group. The NSI Group undertakes never to pass your data on to any third party, apart from the information necessary for delivery purposes. We are registered under the Data Protection Act and maintain your details securely. Any items sent to you by Patrol Store are sent without any identification showing that the package is from a police, military or security source. The address for any returns is similarly ‘sanitised’.
In return we ask that the data you supply us is both accurate and complete. If it is not, or we reasonably suspect it is not, we reserve the right not to fulfil orders placed.
Card transactions are processed instantly over our secure server using SagePay , the UKs largest independent payment service provider.
If you choose to save your card details for quick and easy ordering in the future we will allocate a unique token code to your account which is then submitted on your subsequent purchases to authorise your card to be charged. This avoids storing your card details, (PAN number, expiration date etc.) and maintains maximum safety and security. The token code can not be used to discover your card information and can only be successfully submitted from within your account, via our secure server for purchases from PatrolStore.com, making it useless to any other person or organization.
For your information, ‘cookies’ are used on this shopping site to keep track of the contents of your shopping cart once you have selected an item.
If you have any queries regarding data protection or your privacy, please feel free to Contact Us.
Methods of Payment
We accept all major credit cards.
Please note that for security purposes, items will only be delivered to the registered cardholder’s address. The only exception to this rule is if you can supply a Police, BFPO and certain Military addresses for delivery.
Cheque/Postal Order Payment
Make your purchases on-line in the normal way and choose the ‘cheque via post’ option. Please make cheques payable to “Patrol Store” and send them together with a covering letter stating what items you wish to order, including your order number (written clearly on the back of your cheque) that can be found on your confirmation email to:
The Courtyard Business Centre
Goods will only be dispatched once cheques have cleared our account. Please send cheques by registered mail only.
We are able to accept PayPal as an alternative to credit cards.
Please send payment to:
Account name: Patrol Store
Sort Code: 20-23-97
Account number: 83076342
If BACS payment is made, please send BACS advice to the above address or by fax to: +44 (0) 1737 642 666.
Please quote your order number as the refference.
We can accept orders over the telephone with a valid credit/debit card. Please call 0845 505 1015. Please note that the office is manned Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm.
Payment must clear before your order can be dispatched.
We happily accept Shoe Vouchers for full or part payment of footwear covered by the voucher entitlement. Please call 0845 505 1015 or email email@example.com to request an order form which you can print off, fill in and return with the vouchers to place your order. No change is given for shoe vouchers and returns are only eligible for a like for like exchange.
Age and Legal Restrictions on Specific Goods
Please note that certain items such as knives, can only be supplied to persons over the age of 18. This is to comply with current UK Law on such items. It is your responsibility to check that any item you order is legal within your jurisdiction.
Patrol Store WILL make checks it deems necessary to ensure UK Laws are not contravened. Products containing a blade or Police marked items will not be dispatched until proof of age or occupation have been gathered.
We can accept no responsibility for any loss due to seizure of goods by authorities.
Weapon sights are not regarded as part of a firearm as directed by The Firearms Act 1968 and therefore there is no restriction in their supply.
English Export Law
Patrol Store’s obligations are subject to the export administration and control laws and regulations of England. The purchaser has to fully comply with such laws and regulations in the export, resale, or disposition of products.
Any orders accepted by Patrol Store from a purchaser based outside England are with the understanding that the ultimate destination of the products is the country indicated therein. Diversion of the products to any other destination contrary to English law is prohibited. Accordingly, if the foregoing understanding is incorrect, or if the purchaser intends to divert the products to any other destination, the purchaser shall immediately inform Patrol Store of the correct ultimate destination.
1. You are permitted to print and download extracts from PatrolStore.com for your own use on the following basis:
(a) no documents or related graphics on PatrolStore.com are modified in any way;
(b) no graphics on PatrolStore.com are used separately from accompanying text; and
(c) any of our copyright and trade mark notices and this permission notice appear in all copies.
2. Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on PatrolStore.com (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by us or our licensors. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, any use of extracts from PatrolStore.com other than in accordance with clause 1 above for any purpose is prohibited. If you breach any of the terms in these terms and conditions, your permission to use PatrolStore.com automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from PatrolStore.com.
3. Subject to clause 1, no part of PatrolStore.com may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without our prior written permission.
4. Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
Whilst we make every effort to ensure that PatrolStore.com is available 24 hours a day, we will not be liable if for any reason this website is unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to PatrolStore.com may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
Whillst we endeavour to ensure that the information on PatrolStore.com is correct, we cannot guarantee the accuracy and completeness of the products on this website. We may make changes to the products shown on this site, or to the products and prices described in it, at any time without notice.
The products shown on PatrolStore.com are listed "as is" without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide you with this website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) which but for these terms and conditions might have effect in relation to PatrolStore.com.
1. We, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), and any of our group companies and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with this Website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of this Website, any websites linked to this Website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing this Website or your downloading of any material from this Website or any websites linked to this Website.
2. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence (as such term is defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977); (ii) fraud; (iii) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or (iv) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
3. If your use of material on this Website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
4. You agree to indemnify us fully, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs (including reasonable legal fees) arising out of any breach of the terms and conditions by you, or your use of this Website, or the use by any other person using your registration details.
You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions. If any provision of these terms and conditions is found by any court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions which shall continue to have full force and effect. Only the parties to these terms and conditions may seek to enforce them under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999
Batteries and WEEE
• The Waste Electrical or Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive requires countries to maximise separate collection and environmentally friendly processing of these items.
• If you’re buying a new electrical item, we will recycle your old one for free
• Many electrical items can be repaired or recycled, saving natural resources and the environment. If you do not recycle, electrical equipment will end up in landfill where hazardous substances will leak out and cause soil and water contamination – harming wildlife and also human health.
• To remind you that old electrical equipment can be recycled, it is now marked with a crossed-out wheeled bin symbol. Please do not throw any electrical equipment (including those marked with the crossed out wheeled bin symbol) in your bin.
• Find more information on WEEE recycling, and locate your local recycling centre, at www.recyclenow.com.
Waste Batteries and Accumulator Regulations
• Under the Waste Battery Regulations, NSI (HQ) Ltd are now offering a take back scheme for all portable waste batteries. You can return your waste batteries to our business premises in person (PLEASE DO NOT POST).
• Alternatively, you can find your local waste portable battery recycling facility at www.recyclenow.com
• Most supermarkets and shops that sell batteries will have collection bins for used batteries, and some town halls, libraries or schools may also set up collection points. End-users may find stores in their local area more accessible.
SIA 2012 Boot Voucher
• These vouchers are issued to selected personnel only - Do not share with others as this is an exclusive single use code. Offer is redeemable until 31st September 2012.
• This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher or promotion. This voucher has no monetary value. It is valid against the Magnum Boot Women's Stealth Liberty Mid, Magnum Boots - Stealth Force 8" - Leather and Nylon and Magnum Stealth Force 8.0 Side Zip Boot.
10% off promo
10% off your basket value (excluding postage costs) will be applied at checkout. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promo code.