5.11 Backpack Rush 12-hour, Black
The 5.11 Backpack Rush 12-hour is a very versatile bag. Spec. includes:
- Main compartment: 18 x 11 x 6
- Capacity: 1476 cu in/24 liters
- Water-resistant 1050D nylon
- 16 total compartments, pockets, and slots to stow and organize your gear
- Large zippered Administrative compartment with 9 pockets and slots
- Zippered fleece-lined eyewear pocket
- Compatible with hydration systems up to 60 oz.
- Web platform on front, sides, and shoulder straps
- Two external compression straps
- Contoured yoke shoulder strap system with elastic keepers for strap ends
- Adjustable height sternum strap
- Self-repairing YKK® zippers with large glove-
Brand 5.11 Colour Black Bag Type Rucksack Bag Size < 30 Litres Litres 24 Weight 1.50 KG Product Number 56892-019
ReviewsWrite your review
This is without a doubt the best day pack I have ever owned. Hard wearing, very comfortable and it never falls over, which makes it easy to load or unload. The Molle webbing is very strong and is located everywhere except the back of the pack, which makes it easy to attach accessories such as water bottles on the sides, or a sleeping bag on the base of the pack. Tough double zips allow you to secure the main compartments with locking carabiners or padlocks. There is a zipped pouch in the top of the pack which is lined for sunglasses, and a large drawstring pouch inside the main compartment. I highly recommend this backpack for use as a day pack or as carry on luggage.
5.11 Rush 12
Bought the as a everyday carry. Self confessed kitmonster so did a lot of research and review reading before buying. Very well built can see it lasting which is why chose 5.11 brand over similar but cheaper daysacks. Not massive but good enough for a days worth of kit, with good well thought out features. Only slight negative comment so far is when worn for 4 mile test walk was very comfortable but it did cause a little bit of piling on the back of the H4H poloshirt I was wearing. there are rubber patches to stop sliding around when wearing perhaps combination of these and a new shirt caused the piling. Worth the slight extra cost over inferior quality daysacks.Delivery Information
In Stock orders placed before 15:00 online, or 14:30 over the phone, Monday-Friday will be dispatched same day. Please choose "Priority" delivery at the checkout for guaranteed next working day delivery or "Standard" for less urgent deliveries. Click for more details.UK Mainland Standard
Under £20 - Royal Mail 48 Tracked £2.99 £20 and over - Royal Mail 48 Tracked £5.99 £60 and over - Royal Mail 48 Tracked £0.00 Next Working Day £7.49 £60 and over - Next Working Day £4.99
If you're not completely happy with your purchase, we'll give you a refund or replacement. Click for more details.