HexArmor Point Guard Gloves
HexArmor Point Guard Gloves are a thin and light weight glove, commonly worn under surgical gloves for patting down suspects with the palm of the hand. The unique design of the HexArmor point guard glove allows for maximum tactile feedback whilst maintaning needle and cut resistance.
The Hex Armour Point Guard Glove offers:
- Highest needlestick resistance available provided by the layering of SuperFabric® brand material
- Tested using actual 25 gauge needles (modified ASTM 1342-05 test)
- Highest level of cut-resistance on noted enhanced areas- Exceeds ISEA/CE Level 5
- Recommended use as an under-glove solution with appropriate top-glove combination
- Lightweight cotton shell with elastic wrist support
- Machine Washable
HexArmor sets the industry standard for needle protection with solutions for a variety of applications. The PointGuard X is a manufacturing breakthrough that utilizes high performance SuperFabric® technology to provide the highest levels of needle and cut protection available on the market. This glove liner provides incredible protection and is tested using actual 25 gauge needles.
Don’t get stuck with faulty hand protection – use HexArmor.
Brand HexArmor Colour Black Knuckle None Size Wrist Length Regular Weight 0.15 KG Product Number HEX6044
ReviewsWrite your reviewDelivery Information
In Stock orders placed before 15:00 online, or 14:30 over the phone, Monday-Friday will be dispatched same day. Please choose "Priority" shipping at the checkout for guaranteed next working day delivery or "Standard" for less urgent deliveries. Click for more details.UK Mainland Standard
Under £25 - Royal Mail 48 £2.99 £25 and over - Royal Mail 48 Tracked £5.99 Next Working Day £6.99
If you're not completely happy with your purchase, we'll give you a refund or replacement. Click for more details.