Danner Boots including the Danner Desert TFX Boot and Danner Kinetic and Acadia Uniform Boot, are ideal for those in military service and looking for Danner army boots and footwear.
The Danner boots range has a strong reputation for high quality tactical footwear making them very popular with UK Police and Military personnel.
Danner Boots History
In 1932 Charles Danner opened his boot making business risking his future on a stubborn belief that, regardless of the economy, superior craftsmanship mattered.
Whilst much has changed since the first Danner boots was made, their dedication to crafting a superior product has not. Hold a Danner boot in your hand and you’ll notice the hand crafted precision. Try it on and you’ll feel the difference. Test it against the elements and you’ll appreciate the value of a product that is built to last. A Danner boot is a mark of unwavering quality. It has been since 1932 and will be for years to come.
Danner Boots Available At Patrol Store
Patrol Store, is an authorised Danner Boots UK Supplier.
At the top end of the Danner Boots scale, the Danner Acadia 8″ Black Boot is made in the USA and the Acadia® features Danner’s famous stitch down construction, providing a more stable platform underfoot and superior durability. The Danner Acadia boot has a waterproof breathable GORE-TEX® lining and a combination upper of 1000 Denier nylon and full-grain leather. The Vibram® Kletterlift outsole provides superior shock absorption and great traction on both wet and dry surfaces.
The more affordable Danner Boots, take Danner’s toughest full-grain leather and rip stop nylon, with added Ultralon footbeds and deeply cushioned midsoles, to give you the 8” Black Danner Kinetic Boots.
They’re tough on the outside and soft on the inside. And thanks to its lightweight build, it’s incredibly agile and responsive. Danner also produce a 6” version of this boot for those who want a boot that sits lower on the ankle.
The Danner Kinetic GTX® 8″ Mens Black PT has a top of the line spec including:
• 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable – even in extreme conditions
• Durable full-grain leather that can be easily polished and is preferred by those in uniform and on special tactical teams due to its durability and ability to be cleaned quickly. Rip stop ballistic nylon adds lightweight breathability and abrasion resistance
• PU midsole provides long lasting cushion and support
• Reinforced heel and metatarsal protection for increased durability
• Ultralon footbed for ultimate step-in and all-day support and comfort
• Extended sizes available for women or those with smaller feet
• KineticTM outsole is a multidirectional low lug outsole that provides superior surface contact and traction. The perfect sole for when sudden acceleration from a resting position is needed
• Nylon shank
Again, there is also a 6” Boot available in this style for those who don’t want the boot to come up quite so high on the ankle.
So whether you want, military boots or an 8” or 6”, a GTX or non-GTX Danner boot, Patrol Store can offer you a range of Danner Boots to suit your need.
Click Danner Boots history to read more on Wikipedia.