Hatch Glove - Operator Tactical - Goatskin - Desert Tan
The Hatch Glove - Operator Tactical, is designed by and specifically for tactical firearms use and allows you to perform with surgical precision. The ergonomic fit, tactile sensation and features found in the Operator are unmatched.
These gloves are based on the flight glove. The nomex fabric is flash proof and the kevlar palms are slash resistant.
The leather palms are made of supple leather ensuring you retain the maximum amount of dexterity. This combination of features makes them perfect for operating weapons and for operational use where there is an IED threat.
Hatch produce premium quality gloves that are already established as a leading glove brand in the US. They are used extensively by military personnel and protective security detail operators in high threat theatres. They are quickly gaining popularity in the UK among police officers.
- Constructed of goatskin leather palms and sewn with abrasion, cut and heat-resistant NOMEX thread
- Goatskin provides superior abrasion and tear resistance over cowhide or sheepskin, yet offers a comparable thickness for comfort and durability
- KEVLAR construction provides cut resistance, heat and flash protection
- Will not support flame or combust up to 800F/427C
- Elasticated wrist keeps the Operator taut, while the elasticized gauntlet keeps out foreign objects and prevents snagging
- Patented Cut-Ring stitching allows optional removal of the index finger for trigger control, with unravelling the remaining edge
Brand Hatch Colour Desert Tan Knuckle Padded Wrist Length Gauntlet Weight 0.10 KG Product Number SOG-700-00
ReviewsWrite your reviewDelivery Information
In Stock orders placed before 15:00 online, or 14:30 over the phone, Monday-Friday will be dispatched same day. Please choose "Priority" delivery at the checkout for guaranteed next working day delivery or "Standard" for less urgent deliveries. Click for more details.UK Mainland Standard
Under £25 - Royal Mail 48 £2.99 £25 and over - Royal Mail 48 Tracked £5.99 £60 and over - Royal Mail 48 Tracked £0.00 Next Working Day £6.99 £60 and over - Next Working Day £1.99
If you're not completely happy with your purchase, we'll give you a refund or replacement. Click for more details.